Herbal Search

Friday, August 24, 2007

Sunburned, Sore & Ready for a Change

I've just spent the last couple days trying to dig our big black truck out of the river. This involved hauling huge heavy rocks, jacking up the truck about a thousand times (you think I'm exaggerating, hah!), digging through mountains of mud and rigging up some strange winch like contraption with the jack, two chains and a Cottonwood tree (don't try this at home, kids!) So now I'm sunburned (first one of the season), so sore I can barely lift my left arm or stand up and getting ready for the group arriving this evening for this weekends workshop with Robin Rose Bennett.

So, if you're one of the many people waiting for an email from me, do not despair! I am getting there, and emails are my priority today.

And in my spare time, I've created a new home for The Medicine Woman's Roots, same content with a new vessel. Blogger is simple and easy, but I really wanted more flexibility so I switched to self-hosted Wordpress. Sorry to disturb the RSS feed subscriptions and so on, but I think you'll all appreciate the prettiness and clarity of the new blog! You can find the new blog at: http://bearmedicineherbals.com/blog

Also, I've started a more personal, gritty and broader ranging blog that has to do with the Medicine Woman Tradition, my stories, poetry and musings. If you're interested, email me and I'll supply you with the URL.

3 comments:

Pamela said...

Hey, there, are you still blogging? I have a link from my blog to yours. I'm in Arizona. I believe we share some interests. http://www.muse-views.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

Are you looking for legal transcription services? Eyered has well qualified and trained transcriptions that are familiar with legal terminology.

Yarisa Colón Torres said...

Hola! Can you send me the address of your broader blog! Asirayworks@hotmail.com. Yarisa. Gracias!

The Medicine Woman is glad you came...

All writings & posts (c)2007 Kiva Rose
All artwork & photographs (c) 2007 Jesse Wolf Hardin